Sunday, July 26, 2009

Rattled Nerves... Bah!

It's aweful to think that your life depends on just 1 person saying yes to something.. All I've ever really wanted to do with my life was build and fix computers and the worst part is I know a fair bit about it already, all I need is that bloody piece of paper saying I know. Tomarrow is my financing apointment with the college financing department. I just wish it was done and over not knowing whether I can qualify for OSAP is nerve racking. I would have never worried if it was 2 years ago but after my injury and huge physiotherapy bill wrecking my credit for 2 years straight I'm pretty sure my credit is in the mud now.

I just keep repeating to myself "Your only 30 theres still time!" and then that little voice in my head replies "Cripes! Your 30? Ha-HA". I should have done this a decade ago, how sad is that... All my family told me to do this a decade ago, and every year that passed up till now, word to the wise out there... Listen to your families sooner then later, there only trying to help.

3 comments:

  1. This is where I DON'T say "I told you so". ;-)
    So how did it go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.K. you are going to graduate...now post something already!

    ReplyDelete